Qualities and Classes of ConstellationsIn the Sword of Angels, the Constellations are divided into four types according to their qualities: Yellow > Purple > Blue > Green, where Yellow denotes the best quality and Green the worst.
1. Constellations of the yellow type: Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius.
2. Constellations of the purple type: Sagitta, Lepus, Ara, Columba, Aquila, Grus, Apus, Cygnus, Lynx.
3. Constellations of the blue type: Volans, Vulpecula, Dorado, Canis, Delphinus, Hydrus, Ursus, Serpens, Cetus, Centaur, Equus.
4. Constellations of the green type: Auriga, Orion, Ophiuchus.
The properties and uses of each constellation1. +HP: Columba, Aries
These are among the most useful Constellations at the start of game. They are almost essential for clearing the Elite Instances and you should equip each of your buddies with these.
2. +Rage: Canis, Grus, TaurusRage is important for every character, because only when Rage reaches 100 can you use the Special. Specials in many cases can be decisive for battle. We strongly recommend that you upgrade your Taurus to Lv6, so that you can use your Special at the very beginning of battle.
3. +Melee Attack: Auriga, Serpens, Draco, GeminiThese are also among the essential Constellations. However, they are useless for Warlocks as Warlocks do not have melee attack.
4. +Spell Attack: Orion, Equus, Sagitta, LeoThese are essential for Warlocks who depend mainly on spells. Do not mistakenly put them on buddies not of the Warlock Class, as the other Classes do not have spell attack.
5. + Special Attack: Ophiuchus, Centaur, Cygnus, CancerThese constellations are essential for every Class, as the Special is always important and decisive for battle.
6. +Critical Hit: Hydrus, Apus, PiscesThese constellations increase your chances of performing critical hits, and are essential for DPS characters such as Rangers.
7. +Dodge: Dorado, Aquila, AquariusThese constellations increase your chances of dodging opposing attacks, and are essential for characters relying on dodge such as the Rogues.
8. +Block: Cetus, Lynx, CapricornThese constellations increase chances of blocking opposing attacks, and are the perfect match for Knights. Of course, other Classes can equip this to increase block and withstand more attacks.
9. +Hit: Delphinus, Ara, VirgoHit is the counterpart of dodge. Increasing the Hit of your attacks makes opponents less likely to dodge them.
10. +Wreck: Lepus, CapricornWreck is the counterpart of block. Attacks with higher Wreck Lv are less likely to be blocked by opponents.
11. +Flexibility: LibraFlexibility is the counterpart for Critical Hits. Higher Flexibility allows you to reduce the chance of the opponent performing a Critical Hit on you.
12. +Deathstrike: SagittariusDeathstrike Lv determines the damage dealt by a single Critical Hit, and is important for characters focusing on DPS.
13. +Defence: Ursus, Volans, VulpeculaThese three constellations increases spell defence, special defence and melee defence respectively. However, they are less useful and their roles will soon be surpassed by other constellations.