Blade of Queen will undergo an update for S1-S224 to improve and provide better game experience, which starts at 04:00 July.05 (EST). This update lasts about 15 minutes after the in-game announcement.
The update details are as follows:
1. New Function of Skill Selection in Numen Palace
Unlock Requirement: Unlock when Main Quest of Lv.120 is completed.
Entrance: Click on top right corner of Numen Palace to enter.
Introduction: Players are free to select the activated Numen skills in the skill slot, which will all take effect in battles.
Players can unlock extra skill slots by consuming Gold and Numen Essence. The more skill slots you have, the more skills you can select.
1) Stage 1 skill can be selected at most 3.
Stage 3 skill can be selected at most 5.
Stage 5 skill can be selected at most 4, while different Backflow skills can’t be selected at the same time.
Stage 7 skill can be selected at most 7.
2) When there is only one kind of Numen tool activated, it is also necessary to select skills first. If no Numen skills are selected, they will not take effect in battle.
3) At the bottom of the page, you can select the effect of Numen tool to display in battle. If you don't select any of them, all Numen skills will not take effect.
2. New Altars in Dragon Altar
New Vow Upgrade Altar and Vow Dignify Altar are added in Dragon Altar
1. The price of the Horn in Battle Chasers has been lowered to 5 Gold, and Horn is free for the first five times every day.
2. Players can invite Sanctuary, Guild members, Friends and Recommended players to form team in Battle Chasers now.
3. New reminders when a player joins the team and items in Exchange of Battle Chasers are refreshed are added.
4. New button on the page of Guild Sacred Tree for viewing the Guild Donation of Guild members is added.
1. Fixed bug that Rankings in Clash of Teams could not update in real time.
2. Fixed the bug of inaccurate description of material source for Lv.210 Equipment.
3. Fixed bug of abnormal effects of Magic Pearl Phantom Horcrux and Phantom Horcrux in some cases.
4. Fixed bug that rewards cannot be collected when Guild Merit Points meet the requirements in General Mobilization of Guild in some cases.
Completion time may vary due to advances or delays in update.
During the update, players will not be able to enter the game, please inform each other.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience it brings about and hope you can understand!
Blade of Queen Operation Team