The sun is shining and the temperature is rising. In this hot summer, Angel has specially prepared the cool summer activity for the Heroes. Let's take a look~
Here is the Activity List Angel has brought this time, Come and Join!
Activity One: One Choice of Blessing
During the event, players who recharge specified amount of Gold can choose one reward randomly in the corresponding grade.
You can only collect one reward from each grade of each round.
Players who recharge to get the highest grade and receive the reward in each grade will start a new round of One Choice of Blessings.
The rewards of new round won’t change. You can choose one reward randomly in the same way. The rewards are as follows:
【Shadow Battle Soul】
EX Skill: Dark Blade Breaking Sky
AOE attack, greatly increase Dodge and Accuracy, reduce target 40 Rage and make the target into cursed state, reduce Melee/Spell/Special Attack by 30% and poison the target for 2 rounds (each round before the attack 10% of the max HP will be reduced disregard of Divine Shield, not applied to BOSS), remain 35 Rage after using.
* Players can use summon stone to obtain Battle Soul and summon stone for Shadow Battle Soul can obtain from official events
Check Battle Soul details：https://boq.carolgames.com/article/get_content/4118/
Activity Two:Cool Summer
Main interface as follows:
1. During the event, players can buy hammers to crack ice cube. Players can get a random reward and 1 Point for cracking each ice. Players will be given 2 free hammers at the beginning and it will cost 200 Gold to buy one hammer then. Purchase 10 Hammers at one time, a 10% discount will be offered~
2. There are 9 different rewards in each rewards pool. Players can preview the rewards of the pool on the left side of the activity interface. If you are not satisfied with the rewards, you can spend 100 Gold refreshing it. If players have cracked at least one ice cube in the current pool, they can refresh the pool free. The pool will refresh automatically after breaking all the rewards in the current pool.
3. In addition to various resources items, there are also some special rewards in the pool.
【Multiple】: 2×/3×/10× the next reward and Points after cracking the Multiple. The multiples can be accumulated until the item is cracked and will take effect only once.
* If the player refreshes the pool after cracking the multiple, its effect will be cleared. If the last ice cube in the pool is multiple, the effect will also be cleared when the pool refreshes automatically.
【Hammer】: There are 【Hammer +1】 and 【Hammer +2】 awards in the pool. Players can get the corresponding number of hammers when they crack it.
* Multiples also work for Hammer rewards and Points.
E.g. If players crack 【×2】-【×3】-【×10】-【Hammer +2】 in turn, they can get 120 Hammers and 63 Points (1 + 1 + 1 + 2 * 3 * 10).
4. Players can get Points rewards on the right when reaching the corresponding tier during the event. There will be all-server rankings according to the Points of players and the top 10 players will receive additional ranking awards after the event.
5. During the event, the rewards by cracking the ice cube and Points rewards will drop directly into the Bag while the ranking awards will be sent by mail.
Activity Three: Single Recharge to get massive reward
During the event, players who recharge over specified amount of Gold at a single time can click ''Special Events'' to collect rewards.
There are no limit times to collect rewards, the more you recharge, the more rewards you received. Rewards are sent according to the highest rank that players' single recharging reached, and other rank of rewards can't be claimed.
Activity Four: Spending Gold to get massive rewards
During the event, Heroes who consume to specified amount can click Special Events to collect rewards.
Eg: Accumulated Consumption reaches 1000 Gold to claim rewards from 500 Gold and 1000 Gold level.
*After receiving the title, click the 【Achievements】of your profile to wear the title
*You can only wear one title at a time,but the stats of different titles will stack.
Blade of Queen Operation Team